domingo, 28 de fevereiro de 2016

Frank O' Hara/ nova tradução em andamento

 NOW THAT I AM IN MADRID AND CAN THINK.

I think of you
and the continents brilliant and arid
and the slender heart you are sharing my share of with the American air
as the lungs I have felt sonorously subside slowly greet each morning
and your brown lashes flutter revealing two perfect dawns colored by New York

see a vast bridge stretching to the humbled outskirts with only you
          standing on the edge of the purple like an only tree

and in Toledo the olive groves' soft blue look at the hills with silver
      like glasses like an old lady's hair
it's well known that God and I don't get along together
it's just a view of the brass works to me, I don't care about the Moors
seen through you the great works of death, you are greater

you are smiling, you are emptying the world so we can be alone



AGORA QUE ESTOU EM MADRI E CONSIGO PENSAR.

Penso em você
 e nos continentes cintilantes e áridos
e no esbelto coração que você divide dividindo minha parte  com o ar da América
como os pulmões que senti num diminuir sonoro, saúdam devagar a manhã
e os teus cílios marrons esvoaçam revelando duas alvoradas perfeitas cores de Nova Iorque

vejo uma ponte enorme que se estende até os humilhados subúrbios onde só você
    em pé à beira do púrpura como uma única árvore

e em Toledo o suave azul dos oliveirais,  olho para as colinas prateadas
    como óculos como o cabelo de uma anciã
é fato conhecido que Deus e eu não nos damos muito bem
para mim é uma simples oficina de latão, não me importo com os mouros
vistas através de você as grandes obras da morte, você é muito maior 


você está sorrindo, você está esvaziando o mundo para que possamos ficar a sós

tradução:  Miriam Adelman

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Young lady on a white horse.

    Young lady on white horse   Stopping dead in her tracks I couldn’t tell if it was acquiescence Or reproach.   Still I shot – I...